Jettis 7-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jettis 7-1

Jetti trip on Friday with my son and a friend along with the Pimp for a day on the water. Fished for about 4 hours and boated over 30 fish made the kids throw anything back under 21 when we got to 15. Water was green and calm fished live shrimp free under small split shots. Only picked up a couple of trash fish and trout action was solid through about 930. Picked up and changed spots which turned out to be a dud but all in all a great day albeit blazing hot!! Thanks again to Capt Greg for putting us on the fish we were all crying uncle at 1045 and back to the ramp.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1520_resize.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	569635Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1531_resize.JPG
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	569637Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1521_resize.JPG
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	569638Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1532_resize.JPG
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	569639Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1519_resize.JPG
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	569640Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP1522_resize.JPG
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	569636

Thanks for the report!

Comment

Nice going!! WTG Greg!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ha Ha That was another fun filled entertaining trip. Chris and myself put the rods away after the action started and played net and bait boys for Carson and Spencer. Those kids put a beat down on those Trout. I was whipped after this trip was over. This trip was all about the kids and getting them on some action and action is what they got. I loved watching those kids set the hook and fighting those Trout, gotta love it.

Good fishing with you again Chris.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

WTG Capt Greg!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great pictures thanks for the report
            An eye for an eye only leaves the whole world blind.

Comment

Working...
            X