Took the kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the kids

Today I took the kids out to a friend of mines place. He has a little dock on the place. All the boys wanted to throw lures only. Royce ( 3 years old ) is the only one who caught anything a 15 1/2" flounder caught on a red and white hogie minnow.
    This was Royce's first saltwater fish on artificials.

I think the spiderman pole was the key.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shortystillsurfs; July 5, 2011, 09:20 PM. Reason: update text

Wtg dad awesome pic!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way to go getting the kids in on the salt. Both my kids caught their first fish out of the bays down Rockport way. Mine are now grown up, so I miss those days with all the wide-eyed childhood enthusiasm... "I'm gonna catch a tarpon today daddy!" Good memories...

BTW, thats a nice rig, but I much prefer the Snoopy pole for flounder busting!
      "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

green to ya dad, once i spread some green around?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That first picture is priceless, looks like something you would see on a greeting card.
          Nice!

Comment

good going Shortie,Now i just want to no how you got into that hole ?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Lurefisher call me when u get back

Comment

Way to go, dad! Priceless!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That right there is what it is all about! Hope to have the kids out this weekend!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

sweet!
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

WTG Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                        That first picture is priceless, looks like something you would see on a greeting card.
                        Nice!
                        What he said man that is awesome you should blow that up and frame!WTG dad!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X