7/25/11 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/25/11 report

After getting my butt kicked yesterday at the jetties I decided I would go catch'em this morning on arties. Left Sea Isle at 5am and picked up my two guys at Pirates at 530. Fished one shell reef from 6am til 900am catching 2 limits of Trout between 16 to 20". All caught on plum Assassins. All Trout caught in 3' or less water working around bait and popping slicks. Went to the North Shoreline next where we fished for about an hour but caught nothing. Had a few blowups but didn't stick anything. Off the water around 11am.

Yesterdays jetty bite completely sucked!!!!! From 7am to 2pm we boxed 2 Trout and 1 Flounder. Talked to 5 or 6 guides yesterday and none had over 5 fish. Just one of those days.......

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

You made up for it today! Thanks for sharing A.P.!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Nice report Pimp it was tough Sunday as well.There were lot's of slick's out in west sunday but it was tough.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks, AP! A bad report from you always makes me feel better!

Sounds like you more than made up for it today!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt Greg!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

WTG AP.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It was me fishing with Greg on Monday and he is not telling the truth about the lures!!!! One of the trout was caught on a white/chartreuse Power Bait minnow and all the others were caught on plum/chartreuse Assassins. :>)

Great trip.

P.S. Greg, we hit the "secret spot" again yesterday, caught fish but a lot slower than Monday.
              Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
              Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
              mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

Comment

Working...
              X