Aug 1st ~~~~Birthday Trip~~~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 1st ~~~~Birthday Trip~~~~~

One of FWE new members Robert Scott celebrated his 30th birthday on Sat. Today, Robert, Trey (my son) and I got on the water early and ran thru Chocolate to West Bay. To my surprise there was a boat parked on the first place that I wanted to fish at 530 am, so we improvised and went to spot not so far away, chunked some topwaters and plastics with little success, we boxed 6 or 7 fish and threw back some dinks. As I waded back for the boat, I noticed my first spot was clear, so I picked up the boys, we had a sandwich and back in the water for round 2. Had some bait working, slicks popping, my first 3 cast's 3 nice trout.

Trey caught a limit, Robert had 8, and I boxed 7

All in all, another great day on the water, bite was over by 1130

Think I made the birthday boy happy and sent him home with a bunch of filets
    Attached Files

Great report and Dang dats alot of fish. Next time you go let me know my birthday was a couple weeks ago so i am next......hahaha.

Comment

Meat haul! WTG
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice job!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice, thanks for pics

Comment

Nice catch!
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              Nice job!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
              Thanks Capt., Gotta tip my hat to you, the places you showed me two years ago catch fish !!!! Can't say there aren't days its a grind, but, all in all the best money any fisherman can spend is, with guides like you !!!!
              Thanks again

Comment

Nice going Neil-was Greg's bote in the 1st spot?!!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Way to go man! Looks like a meat haul 2 me!
                  I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Once again Neil thanks for the trip. Looking forward to always fishing with good friends...
                    I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

wtg neil! that ol boy looks happy!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Look at all that meatloaf on the bow!WTG Neil!Who's Capt Greg?
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          Look at all that meatloaf on the bow!WTG Neil!Who's Capt Greg?

Capt. Greg Francis AKA Aqua Pimp

Comment

Very nice Neil! Wish I had more time tomorrow. Gonna be a short trip.
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

you always killem when I'm not around..It's a pattern.. great day.. I may try this wekend..see ya soon. rdiii

Comment

Working...
                              X