Reds in Moses Lake this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reds in Moses Lake this morning.

Wife and I went to Moses this morning. Bought some dead shrimp,and cought a few finger mullets in the bayou where we launched,(used to be Rays). Bite was slow, Caught 5 reds 22.5 -26.5" plus 1 @ 293/4" whiched we released. Over all was a great time for me and the wife. All caught on mullets, never did try the shrimp, which I normaly use in Moses for reds. We were using a bobber stopper set at 10' as usual thats where they were. We do this every year in Agust & September till the first cool spell hits,then it's over for the year.

Nice morning!
    If/when I get married, I hope my wife loves to fish!

Moe
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

great report......thanks!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

congrats.Reeltime and I were in Moses a little while this morning.We drifted using arties.1 keeper red and 1 keeper trout.

Comment

There seem to be a few sandies in there as well.There are no fish in Moses!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            There seem to be a few sandies in there as well.There are no fish in Moses!
            I think you are right, after the 5th red, we could not get another bite, so I guess we got them all.............LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
              Nice morning!
              If/when I get married, I hope my wife loves to fish!

Moe
              Now Moe, be careful what you wish for. I am SO glad that the Mrs. doesn't like to fish! Lucky, lucky, lucky I tell ya!
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                Now Moe, be careful what you wish for. I am SO glad that the Mrs. doesn't like to fish! Lucky, lucky, lucky I tell ya!
                10-4 on that one... LMAO
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I fished Moses on Friday ... didn't catch squat, couple rats reds, ladyfish and a cooler of cold beer. Ohh... and we took home 1 flounder and two gaftop.

Comment

those gaftop tasty to eat?

Comment

Wife and I fished Moses today. She caught the only red 21.5" Also caught a few silver eels, I hate those things. They have a knack for cutting off my mullets right at the gills.

Comment

Working...
                      X