Broke Slump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke Slump

John, Raymond and I got on the water with a few modest goals in mind. John has had limited time to fish this year, so he wanted to get out and catch his first slot red of 2011. John also wanted to break in his newly acquire buggy whip. On the other hand, Raymond has been on the water plenty but he’s been in a slump. He hadn’t landed a single redfish since early spring due to misplaced casts, broken line, and being outsmarted by many fish.

Full report and additional photos here...

those are some great pics.I had recently got me a lid cam I have been working on getting cool pics like that.

Comment

Nice Jeremy! Looks like a fun morning in the marsh. Great talking to you Tuesday night, and we will get on the water soon.
      http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
        Nice Jeremy! Looks like a fun morning in the marsh. Great talking to you Tuesday night, and we will get on the water soon.
        Good BSing with you too and thanks for the casting pointers.

Comment

Man those are some awesome pictures JP. Hope to capture some good footage like that someday! Thanks for all the contributions - makes me wanna get out there! Seeing those redfish on top out of the water is just priceless.
          I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Fun Time for sure, good job!

Comment

Great pictures and cool to hear the slump is broken!

Comment

Working...
              X