9/11 West bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 West bay

Headed out at 7 am-as most know, I am a live shrimp person and not much into wading anymore (it's called getting old!). Live shrimp under cork. Saw Kenny near one of his spots and passed by him a good 1/2 mile away. By 7:20 was in my spot, casting around and picked up one 17" trout and seemed like it may be a slow day. Then I cast into the sun and bam, another 17" trout and proceeded to nail em in that one spot/place until about 8:15 when they sort of turned off-by 8 am I had 7 keepers and prolly threw back 7 dinks just under or at 15". It was every cast and had several casts that got hit the second the bait hit water until 8:15. Limited by 8:30, with last shrimp and was a 23" trout-headed in and cleaned fish. Prolly had 25 trout caught, missed a few also. Dead calm, very little current if any, some baitfish action, water temp was 79, green nice water. Sorry, no pics.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Nice catching Jerry!
    sigpic

Comment

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          x2
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Very nice Jerry!
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Those hop-o-matics will rarely fail you. Congrats on the limit.
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

That's great Jerry. Shrimp or lures....nothing beats catching fish!
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  x3
                  Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Heck of a day Jerry!

Comment

good job. something about getting older and throwing more live shrimp and less wading sounds familiar!!
                      michelle

Comment

skiffstiff

That is the way.feed em what they like.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                          good job. something about getting older and throwing more live shrimp and less wading sounds familiar!!
                          michelle
                          Boy! That's sounding really familiar to me, too!
                          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

This story sounds like a bunch of Bullsheeet to me.

Comment

Aww JT, you missed Kent W. last weekend-apparently you were in Vegas again-we could have used a discount on gas Saturday!! And ya missed my niece and her redhead friend 2 weeks ago-but that was expected since UH was playing UCLA and I'm sure you were at the Game enjoying the Cougars BTSOO UCLA.

Jealousy can be fugly!! Ha ha.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X