My Favorite Time of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite Time of the Year

I love this time of year on the upper coast. The weather is pleasant and the redfish are schooled up and hungry. Here's a little preview of what I saw in the marsh over the weekend

*Video was shot in full HD. Click 1080p setting on bottom right corner after the video has started playing to see the full resolution.

Report from this weekend coming soon...

"Whenever you want to cast, go ahead." I wish I could...I wish I could. Cool video!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

what marsh is that? Or does it matter..any marsh will be hold fish like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ryno1975 View Post
        what marsh is that? Or does it matter..any marsh will be hold fish like that.
        When the conditions are right reds will school up in nearly every marsh that's holding good numbers of fish. There are exceptions though. Every marsh is a little different. Some marshes you will rarely see a school of redfish even though there's a ton of fish in there. I haven't fished a marsh this year that didn't have reds. They're literally everywhere. That was the first time I fished the marsh that's in the video. This time of year is the best time to fish the marsh.

Comment

Very sweet video thanks for sharing!!!
          I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Working...
          X