Fishin' w/ Reeltime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishin' w/ Reeltime

Met up with Chris at Harborwalk around 6am. After a 2 mile detour past our intended target this morning we found some birds working & manged a few trout. Tossed a bunch back, moved back to our intended target and found more trout. Saw reds crashing the shorelines so we moved around & landed a few. Lost one on tangle that I gave Chris a hard time about Water was good reds were working shrimp here's a video of Chris hooking up to a red then passing the rod over to me after we had drifted into some grass.

Chris with a keeper red

Click image for larger version

Name:	reeltime-red.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	570538
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

lol.When Coe said "lets hook'up and go fishin well we did.lol......I had a blast and Coe's fishin machine is a back lakes stalker.We had no problem finding the reds but most or all but one were rats.We did limit out on Milk crates.There were a few times when i thought we might be in the next james bond movie.The birds were working along the ICW but like Coe said all were dinks.Weres the vid of the yahoo in the no wake with the wake?We ran into a FWE member out there to.There was also a gator not far from the ICW as well.Thanks Coe!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice! Today looked good out there!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Sweet.Sounds like yall had a good time.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice video! It was a really good weather day to be out. Congrats on the keepers!
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Strong work ya'll!

Comment

Good job & a nice video to boot...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good job
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Fun, y'all! It was a nice day out!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG! Nice red Chris

Comment

Dang Chris, you have been fishing all over the place this week

Comment

Working...
                      X