Redfish Explosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redfish Explosion

Fishing has been flat-out ridiculous on the Upper Texas Coast. Huge schools of redfish everywhere you look. The water has cleaned up nicely with the passing of the last few cold fronts too making the fish a lot easier to spot and catch. It’s been a sight fisherman’s dream in the marshes lately. They’ll eat just about anything you throw at them when presented properly. In two days of fishing, between the group of guys I was fishing with and myself, we landed well over 100 redfish and nearly every fish caught we saw first.

Full report and additional photos here...

All I can say is WOW! Nice pictures
    Tight Lines

Comment

Boy I like those TTF hooks... They are just to far of a drive for me to buy them... I bought some from tackle town in Rockport man I loved them... Thanks for the story Jeremy it is 2nd to none as always...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        Boy I like those TTF hooks
        Me too. Everybody loves those jigheads. I wish they were readily available but I don't believe any big retailers picked them up this year.

Comment

Anyone else notice the bad arse shirt Jeremy is wearing!?

Comment

Jeremy...awesome pics. You really have a knack for this type of thing (and catching fish). Keep doing what you're doing and don't stop because something good is gonna come out of it. Outstanding pictures and look forward to seeing more of them!!!
            I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Anyone else notice the bad arse shirt Jeremy is wearing!?

I figured you would like that. To be fair that isn't my shirt or me wearing it for that matter. That's Brandon (tidalguide) wearing the FWE shirt. I have to say it looks awesome. Not sure if you have any more but I love to get my hands on one.

Comment

Originally posted by jpchavez23 View Post
                I figured you would like that. To be fair that isn't my shirt or me wearing it for that matter. That's Brandon (tidalguide) wearing the FWE shirt. I have to say it looks awesome. Not sure if you have any more but I love to get my hands on one.
                S,M & L are left. Us larger folk have depleted the inventory from XL - 3X

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
                  Jeremy...awesome pics. You really have a knack for this type of thing (and catching fish). Keep doing what you're doing and don't stop because something good is gonna come out of it. Outstanding pictures and look forward to seeing more of them!!!
                  Thanks.
                  Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  S,M & L are left. Us larger folk have depleted the inventory from XL - 3X
                  Good thing I"m normal. I'll order one tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X