No announcement yet.

4/22/09 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir. I have alot of openings during the week days, but weekends are getting filled up pretty quick. if you want a weekend send me a pm and I'll give you all the weekend dates I have.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

nice report and I know what you mean with spots being full of bait but the water is dirty. Its like that down in matty also.

Comment

Great detailed report.

Comment

Good yob man!

Thanks for the report.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

wow!! that's some nice fish there! Thanks for the report and pointers... I'm hoping to get at it soon as well....a week and a half of school left for me.

Comment

That's some beautiful fish Greg!
              Thanks for the report and tips. I have my fingers crossed on the winds lying down Saturday. With only one day of lower winds I'm just not sure how clean the water will get. We'll see...

Comment

Thanks for the report A-Pimp
                "Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  Yes sir. I have alot of openings during the week days, but weekends are getting filled up pretty quick. if you want a weekend send me a pm and I'll give you all the weekend dates I have.

AQUA PIMP
                  Greg, I sent you a couple of pm's. Did you get them?

Comment

Nice catch,went to gorda yesterday like Gilbert said all kind of bait but no bite.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

cool nice pics
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Nice catch,went to gorda yesterday like Gilbert said all kind of bait but no bite.
                        should have went with your ol pal! 2 the causeway! j/k lol
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great report/tips...

A few weeks ago, James and I were spanking some fairly decent trout on topwaters while navigating through the debris fields of East Bay. Hadn't been since then due to work, but I'm sure we'll be seeing you on the water pretty soon.

Comment

Good job Greg!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Good job and great report. I can only hope the wind lays.
                              Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

thanks for the fishing and water condition report!
                                XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                                X