No announcement yet.

South Shoreline Speck's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for the report(s)-looking forward to tonight and Saturday's fishing since the wedding last weekend kept me from going. Glad to hear rafting mullet-been months since I've seen that!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We are going to hit Chocolate around 3:30-4:00 to drift over some of the reefs. More then likley it will be slow, so we will come back to the south shoreline and hopefully see some bait again and some slicks.

BTW, I forgot to mention that this morning, there were several large blow ups on the water and I thought one time it was a monster bull red. If not, it was something the size of one (shark???)
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

May ave been Jacks running up on the mullet. I hope to get out to the south shoreline later this weekend too. Good luck with Chocolate. If this wind would just die! lol

I believe one of our own went out with AP this morning. I won't spill too much on that. I'm sure they will have some great catches to tell about later.

Joe

Comment

Not sure about Chocolate, because of the wind, but we will give it a shot. If not, I do see some active in the cove by the house, so we might hit that again.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I fished that way. Only got a couple of nice hits on plastics. It was sooooo rough that day, even tight to the South Shoreline that I couldn't buy a topwater bite.

Mama already told me I'll be working on the house a little this eve. "Since the fishing season started it seams like the house project is stalled" hahahhaha

oops!

Comment

Here is the report. Headed out at 4:00 and travelled to Chocolate, but water was really rough, so we went to south shoreline around SLP. Did not see much active, but saw a few slicks. Drifted for some time, but no luck using plastics and live shrimp under popping cork. When to Snake Island, saw several boats, but no luck. Grab a beer on the way back to Terramar. We jumped in the cove, using plastics, caught a red (released) and the wife caught a 18" flatty. I will send the picture next week.

Over and out, watching the rockets.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Explorer you are correct on thinking it was bull sharks ,me and sneeky went around the pass were we have been getting them for the last 4 days.South wind sanded everything up so we went just like you said down southshore scouting. Around snake island were cruzing looking for bait and sneeky says look ,of off the right side of the boat up on the flat you could see the shark,wow it was cool fin out off the water and all. There was some bait butt it didnt seem scedish so we rooled on .Down around dana cove boy ole sneeky had the eye for them sharks yesterday,he screams check that one out .The shark was all the way up by the grass in about a foot or two of water,tried to get a cast on him but boat spooked him.Out off town all week end with no salt water around sucks .....
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nothing more impressive, that I've seen, than a mature Bull Shark actively feeding in close proximity while wading.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

cool
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Lurefish.. That must have been a site to see. I just do not like it when I am in the water and it happens about 25-30 yards away from me. Thank god the wife was not with me, because she might have walked on water!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                      X