5-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007 View Post
    You didn't bring Shiner the last time that we fished!!

My bad!!! i had to cut you short also... doesnt happen often... Next time the beers and fishing on me

Comment

Originally posted by Poon Chaser View Post
      My bad!!! i had to cut you short also... doesnt happen often... Next time the beers and fishing on me
      I'll let you slide this one time!
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        I must have caught 50 1/4" from legal trout over the weekend... Was that the size yall were seeing?
        Yep there are way too many 14 3/4 trout in the bay right now. We caught a bunch of them also, but it beats just castin and crankin.

TTU thanks for the report, especially the water report it tells me where to head when we hit the water in the morning.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
          Yep there are way too many 14 3/4 trout in the bay right now. We caught a bunch of them also, but it beats just castin and crankin.

TTU thanks for the report, especially the water report it tells me where to head when we hit the water in the morning.
          Where are ya'll going?
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Ya it was a tough day for sure...the dirt aggie was hell on those gaftops though. Seems to have a nack for them...i wouldn't be suprised if he won the STAR division for that fish.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
            X