Anyone want to join me Friday Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!

MY new Mentor! haah! fishin and screwin... what could be better!
    Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
      That's not true Dbarham...I soaked my croaker in a 23 year old last night...just dodn't have pictures yet....Need Lurefisher to be cameraman next week !!!!!!
      i will move the cords and equipment congrats
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

You crazy ole dude you ain't touching my equipment....of course unless you paint your fingernails....lol

Comment

You crazy ole dude you ain't touching my equipment....of course unless you paint your fingernails....lol
          ewww yuk!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Maybe he can be the flu##er!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

put me on another big one and i'll pay for a round of croaker soakin

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                put me on another big one and i'll pay for a round of croaker soakin
                Well you learned it all and own a boat,now go find the big one!

Comment

Lurefiser I ain't showed him hardly any tricks and tips yet....hard to give 35 years of knowledge in a few trips...lol

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Well you learned it all and own a boat,now go find the big one!

Comment

Lurefiser I ain't showed him hardly any tricks and tips yet....hard to give 35 years of knowledge in a few trips...lol
                    Yeh Think God i put my time in sence i was 15,Thats when i meet Rick and let me tell you what guys he has showed me and instructed me and taught me all i no.So yeh i here ya Sneeky its hard to give out info or trips that people would learn what it took you 35 yrs to learn,beside that you never get a phone call like Hey Rick thaught you might want to go scout out some new places or run around and look for bait and drink some beer budd! No its hey were ya gettem on them at LOL.

Comment

hell im all for scoutin and drinkin!been pretty busy at work lately but i got the whole weekend off and i need to run my boat.damn thing aint very good for drinkin and scoutin when its windy.unless u like ur beer shook up and gettin the crap beat out of ya!

Comment

With all that south wind ,Yeh beer up the nose .

Comment

yea but i had my eye on ya a lil longer I been watching that corky techniqe espescially! and have learned alot thanks brutha!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            yea but i had my eye on ya a lil longer I been watching that corky techniqe espescially! and have learned alot thanks brutha!
                            Corkey techniqe, you better get better at Knot techniqe.Rick has been putting a timer on me and im getting a little faster.

Comment

Working...
                            X