On the Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Reds

Really been hammering the reds yesterday and today. Only spent about an hour and a half each trip and managed seven Saturday and nine Sunday. Had I chose to get out of the boat and wade I could have caught fish all day non stop. There is a massive pod working the south shore...when you're on 'em they hit it hard. Saturday a yak came up and asked to drift along with me through them...I had no problem with that...when we got to them we both hooked up and were taking them off to catch another. I could get 3 per drift...giving them plenty of room not to spook them. Kept my limit Sat and CR'd all of them Sunday. I haven't seen a pod this size ever in west bay...reminds me of lower Laguna Madre back in the day. Well over a hundred reds in the pod.

Pic is three i kept Sat. Fish in the middle in 21"..,guessing the other are 26 27 as I didn't measure them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    sigpic

Sweet Brad! Looks like fun & good eating.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

On the Reds

Now that's fishing good report ! And fishing !
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Wow. Awesome report. Thanks.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Wtg Brad!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

awesome fishing!!!thanks for the report!!!
            "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

SUPER!! Doesn't get better than that.

Comment

Re: On the Reds

Wtg!

Comment

Nice stringer, like that rod.

Comment

Nice. I knew someone was out slaying some real fish while I was rainbow trout fishing yesterday. It will probably be 40 degrees and windy as hell this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X