Potlickers & Dumbarses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last weekend before skool startz.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
      There really were an unsual number of idot boys and girls in galveston this past weekend for some reason.
      I told AP to keep his kids in check were they out running a muck again
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        NO, and It's not the crowd I mind, it's the stupidity.
        x2 on stupidity

People should have to wear signs that say "I'm stupid" to quote Bill Engval
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Oh my bad............................

I thought this thread was about JT, Aqua Pimp, and Robalo.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Oh my bad...........

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nope Moonpie-it was strictly about JT and his children - you know the ones that live in other countries and come up to you trying to sell "Chicklets" -I thought most of his kids were still across the border-I guess they crossed and came looking for him last weekend.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the flashback, Kids and chicklets on the boarder, Robalo! Think I am going to have nightmares! Once I get past that then its the weekend warriors....I need to find my peace, lol!

Warriors have no remorse! Whats good for them is freaking awsome, screw everyone else.

Comment

In case you missed this over at the Salty Texan........
                  Ya know, it's bad enough that I fished on a Saturday without every #^%*& either running through my wade or pulling in and drifting up behind me!

They're were some imaginative craft out though, like the matching old school narrow bass boats. I especially liked the one with all three guys in full camo....idiots.
                  A special shout out goes to the dude with the tiller under his arm in the old high side Lowes V bottom that not once, and not twice, but three times has run through my wade in the last two weeks.
                  All this brought to mind a trip with my 2 Buds last year in Trinity..
                  It was a wkend as well with many folks near our Plan A spot, so we picked a spot as close to it as we could but far away from brothering anyone. We drifted just to a point where the bite was on a little and dropped anchor. I mean we were at least 1000 yds from anyone and doing our thing. We heard a motor shutdown behind us some 1/4 mile back and set a drift. Problem was they were heading right at us, Kevin replied I know they see us and all should be ok.. Within 15 minutes they were within ( Peeing Distance ).. Me Buds and I mouths dropped, What the Hay?? One guy even cast right next to my Cork and Hop - amatic ( shrimp). These days and times it just best to ingored them or just give them the stare of disbelief, which I did. There were maybe 4 of them in a nice 18-20ft center console ( Kenner ) i believe.. I just couldn't help my self and replied nice boat, But... and before I could say another thing, one guy yells out.. What you thing you own the bay and then replied an ugly FU, Well now I aint one to pick a fight.. to old and broke down.. So something I've always wanted to tried, unzipped me britches and pull Big Fred out... Well heck had to go anyways, they were still within casting range so I knew they could see me and let her rip.... My buds fell out laughing and said you crazy ole fart but you know, they crank the motor and moved on.. So Ha Ha, problem solve!

wd

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewaver View Post
                    All this brought to mind a trip with my 2 Buds last year in Trinity..
                    It was a wkend as well with many folks near our Plan A spot, so we picked a spot as close to it as we could but far away from brothering anyone. We drifted just to a point where the bite was on a little and dropped anchor. I mean we were at least 1000 yds from anyone and doing our thing. We heard a motor shutdown behind us some 1/4 mile back and set a drift. Problem was they were heading right at us, Kevin replied I know they see us and all should be ok.. Within 15 minutes they were within ( Peeing Distance ).. Me Buds and I mouths dropped, What the Hay?? One guy even cast right next to my Cork and Hop - amatic ( shrimp). These days and times it just best to ingored them or just give them the stare of disbelief, which I did. There were maybe 4 of them in a nice 18-20ft center console ( Kenner ) i believe.. I just couldn't help my self and replied nice boat, But... and before I could say another thing, one guy yells out.. What you thing you own the bay and then replied an ugly FU, Well now I aint one to pick a fight.. to old and broke down.. So something I've always wanted to tried, unzipped me britches and pull Big Fred out... Well heck had to go anyways, they were still within casting range so I knew they could see me and let her rip.... My buds fell out laughing and said you crazy ole fart but you know, they crank the motor and moved on.. So Ha Ha, problem solve!

wd
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Come on hunting season!
                      Is that because you will have a good excuse to carry a shotgun with you....
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                      X