Pumpkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkins

Over the weekend my buddy Jason and I went exploring. We fished an area neither of us had fished before. It didn’t take long for us to find fish. Jason caught the first redfish within minutes of when we started fishing. From that point forward the fishing was stupid. We saw fish everywhere and they were hard to miss. They stood out like a sore thump in the clear water because of their orange hue. Great day on the water.

Check out the rest of the photos from our day....

Pretty fish
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

awesome pics...

Comment

Pumpkins

Where were those at Saturday lol??? Good job gents!!!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice pics and catch,congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Damn, are you a professional photographer? I think we have our next Ansel Adams. Those are some nice pictures.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
              Where were those at Saturday lol??? Good job gents!!!
              Jason was wondering the same thing.

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              Damn, are you a professional photographer? I think we have our next Ansel Adams. Those are some nice pictures.
              Only in my dreams. Thanks, but I'm an amateur at best.

Comment

im think im more impressed by the picture quality than the fishn story ! even though thats awsome too !!!
                FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Thomas and I went Monday and Tuesday in the Fury for some fun fishing. We found nice reds Monday, decent but Tuesdays were all absolute quality fish. We had wind and more wind and rain and clouds but still were managing to sightcast. The "pumpkins" were fat and sassy. This red in the photo was the prettiest color. The orange went all the way down onto the white belly scales. Beautiful!

Love the photos Jeremy! You are an amazing photographer!
                  Attached Files

Comment

And of course, after I posted this I realized I was in the West Bay forum. This orange fish was NOT from west bay. We were in Lousiana, sorry for the location confusion!

Comment

Great photos.
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Beautiful Red Fish!! You could almost call it a Gold Fish! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Addicted View Post
                          Thomas and I went Monday and Tuesday in the Fury for some fun fishing. We found nice reds Monday, decent but Tuesdays were all absolute quality fish. We had wind and more wind and rain and clouds but still were managing to sightcast. The "pumpkins" were fat and sassy. This red in the photo was the prettiest color. The orange went all the way down onto the white belly scales. Beautiful!

Love the photos Jeremy! You are an amazing photographer!
                          Awesome colored fish. We had the same conditions (aside from the wind) but sight fishing is easy when they're that lit up. We passed you or Thomas pulling the Fury on our drive home Sunday.

Comment

Beautiful fish and quality photos !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Addicted View Post
                              And of course, after I posted this I realized I was in the West Bay forum. This orange fish was NOT from west bay. We were in Lousiana, sorry for the location confusion!
                              We weren't in West Bay either but I wasn't sure where to post. Nothing really applied.

Here's another goldfish my buddy Sam caught 4th of July weekend at a completely different marsh in Texas...

Comment

Working...
                              X