South Shoreline Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Shoreline Saturday

I was in the water early Saturday and sneaked-up on my new honey hole and threw a top water and had it smashed first cast by a big red. Fought it for 7 minutes while it stripped 30 yrds of line off at which time it broke off the back treble hook. My fault, should have changed that rusty hook.... I caught a 24" red and a 22" trout then my buddy's anchor came loose and his boat drifted where I was casting.... Argh! The bite seemed to shut down after that. The wind felt like it was blowing 13kts. Water got off color then I left. I wanted to hit the North Shoreline but didn't want to brave the waters..... Anyone hit the North Shoreline?
    Fishwhisperer

Honey hole , eh ?! Ha! Time on the water pays off . Got some fish ! Itll work out better next time . Thanks for the report .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I love the HB. Only a kayaker and waiter can get in my way as shallow as I go and I can run them over easy enough
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

Hey , hey , hey ...... I resemble that remark ! HAR !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
        X