Sea Wolf and SLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Wolf and SLP

I had family come down from Jersey and wanted to do some fishing. We fished Tuesday night at Sea Wolf Park and hooked about a thousand ribbon fish. We had a cabin booked at the KOA at the Pass and they had told us if no one had rented it the previous night we could get in at 8am. So we headed for breakfast at the waffle House to waist some time, they kick you out of Sea Wolf park at 6am unless you pay for another day. Well when we got to the KOA our cabin was empty. We were all tired but decided to try the beach right by the bulk head and WOW first cast ,18 inch Red fish. We ended up fishing for about three hours with 2 keepers and they were nice Mangrove. Went back out right before dark and decided to fish the bulk head. We had picked up 2 quarts of shrimp and fed just as many lady fish that night as we fed ribbon fish the night before. After the shrimp was gone we started throwing everything I had in my tackle box. The magic bait ended up being the small glow in the dark Hogies (NOT) tandem rigged. We tried them tandem and they just wouldn't bite. The trip was a great family outing ,at the end of Wed. night we had 19 Trout between 17inches and 22 inches, with one Red also being 22 inches and 3 nice Mangrove. SLP was the place.

Awesome time with the family and extended family.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sounds like a good time for everyone..

Comment

Awesome.....WTG.

Comment

Great story and family time!!
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Great job.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for sharing , you showed them a good time .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X