Marsh behind Indian beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marsh behind Indian beach

Launched the yak Friday mornin in the 20 plus winds and rain lookin for reds. Never found any schools just singles but it wasn't easy to locate em in the rain. Anchored at a drain on the protected side to wait out the storm and caught flounder pretty steady . Not a lot of keepers but it made the rainy day better than just a wash. Stopped by the surf afterwards and the Mack's were goin crazy. First gut anything u threw it didn't matter along with some 25-30 inch lady fish to make for a fun catch. Stopped by sea wolf on the way home to find everyone catchin 12 inch flattys every cast with few keepers being caught. Fun day anyway!
    Attached Files

thanks for the report! greaT FISHING
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

nice catch thanks for the report

Comment

Nice job on sticking it out in the rain. That one flounder looks like it was gigged by someone.

Comment

It had a whole straight thru it so I'm guessin it was!

Comment

Way to go Burly!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report ! WTG hanging tough .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Oh , and I love the sunrise pic . I take a lot of sky pictures when fishing because there are often so many awesome sights .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catch
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                  X