11-16 report: Nice Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-16 report: Nice Red

Donna and I left the dock around 8:00 and went to an old spot we have not fished in a year or two. Good outgoing tide, so we worked a drain. Lots of undersized trout and lost a nice flounder. Made a move since the tide started moving in. First drift we caught a few dinks and rats, but then Donna hooked up on this 29" red. Made her walk around the boat 2 times before we netted it. Moved to a spot we like to fish along a north shoreline and started hooking up when all of a sudden a boat cut between us and the shoreline. I could not believe how stupid these guys were and they just looked at us and waved. I am not kidding that I could have nailed him with one simple toss. If you own a 24" Carolina Skiff you know who you are, I think you need to get your licenses taken away and get off this forum for being a dumb arse. Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	574889
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Now that's a hog! Looks like another pic of the month.

Comment

Nice! Donna's been on the fish!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice fishing except for the moron. Ya got a pic of the idiot that cut you off?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice one!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice need to get your wife in a tourney soon. Need to post a pic of that DA and post it up..

Comment

Nope Jerry, but I remember what the boat looks like and the guy waving. I don't forget

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Nice fishing except for the moron. Ya got a pic of the idiot that cut you off?
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Way to go nice red...

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice fish!
                  sigpic

Comment

Chunky , big red . Yeah , you and your wife should do a tourney ....... She'll carry you to winning ! Har !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That's a beautiful fish and that smile is showing up lots!!! Well worth 2 trips around the boat.
                      The wave by is certainly uncalled for!! But the rest of the trip way overlooked the 24'er.
                      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Awesome catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice red.
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                          X