Sunday 10/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 10/25

Tried my flounder honey hole on Sunday, but the water was way too high. Only stuck around for about an hour with no luck. We hauled butt over to a "secret hole" that a friend of mine told me about. Walked about a mile and got 2 nice reds a few small trout and some nice sand trout. My buddie David had a nice flounder and was responsible for breaking my line trying to net my second red. We were on our way back to my truck when I saw my buddie that told me about the spot. He had a couple friends with him. They had 7 reds a trout over 20" and he was releasing a 36" red as we walked up. They were drowning Mullett. I told them about our resident croaker soaker, and they said they had heard about him. Mike you are famous on more than just this board, lol j/k. After seeing them tearing up I am considering trying down there the weekend afterpaintball and see if I can't do better. I will try gulps first, but I might have to break out the old castnet!!

Thanks for the report --how was the wind out there on Sunday? I whimped out and stayed at the house.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice job Jeremy! Sunday starts the 2 flounder limit days.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dude, I am still being called a coaker soaker, SWEET! BTW, I have not used it since.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The wind was not too bad but we were in protected areas the whole time.

Mike don't worry if I go out there and drown some mullet you can call me a mullet soaker. I just thought it was cool that they had heard of you, lol.

Comment

Thanks for sharing !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice! Glad yall got out there n got some.. my bad.. didnt PM ya.. sat wore me out and i didnt plan on hittin it up sunday.

Comment

Thanks for the great report FP10.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sounds like fun, thanks for reporting in.

Comment

lol I can't give out his spot. It is a crazy little spot on a back canal. If anyone was to show up there he would know it is me. It can't be accessed by boat, only walking in and it is about a half mile walk.

Comment

Yeah right! I bet I can get there
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You can Coe, but people with normal boats can't

Comment

Working...
                        X