Fished A Couple of Hours Today......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fished A Couple of Hours Today......

.......and didn't even get a bump. 3:00 - 5:00 this afternoon. fished three spots in the park throwing topwaters and bouncing jigs. I fished shallow and deep, grass, sand, and mud......nothing.
    The tide was really starting to finally hook 'em out when I was coming in. It was probably good late like now! My new "bumb" knee is affecting my wading, especially mud!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Kenny, those geotubes still under water or tide back to somewhat normal?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Knee trouble Sucks! I have a bad one myself. At least you were able to get out before the rain started again.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report Kenny. It was a tough bite this am too.
        Tides were considerably lower this morning, but I think this high wind tonight may push the water back in.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

When have the conditions not been tough, please oh please give me a nice day next Monday

Comment

wading is therapy that your insurance should pay for Kenny!!!lol
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for the report Kenny. Hope that knee heals up. See ya this weekend maybe-that is if Da Pimp takes me Saturday!! Hope weather turns so we go.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Tides are back up super high this morning.

Comment

I feel your pain. My torn cartilege repaired knee still will hurt at times. When this front came through, it hurt like a son of a gun. I'm one of the old people.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X