No announcement yet.

Wednesday report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear that... I waded Gore Creek 0 degrees one winter took me 2 hours to regain feeling in my toes... I wore the wrong socks never again
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

When I was young my parents took me and my sister up through Durango and Ouray even took the train from Durango to Silverthorne? I dunno all I can say is thank god for hot chocolate!

Comment

went fly fishing in NC when it was snowing twice and that was two times to many.

Comment

Good to see we got some fly fisherman in the group... My 3 largest trout ever have all been caught on fly

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            I hear that... I waded Gore Creek 0 degrees one winter took me 2 hours to regain feeling in my toes... I wore the wrong socks never again
            I actually hired a guide and I believe he thought I'd puss out quick. In the end it was he who said "I'm ready to go"......I didn't have any problem with that at all!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

When I was young my parents took me and my sister up through Durango and Ouray even took the train from Durango to Silverthorne? I dunno all I can say is thank god for hot chocolate!
              Went there last month...fished the Gunnison for a day with terrible results. I believe it was fished out in the area we tried.
              Went to Mesa Verde then drove to , Silverthorn, Ouray,Gunnison, then back to my inlaws at Fairplay. Stayed a week screwing around . I love Colorado in the Summer!
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

It sure is God's Country!

Comment

It sure is God's Country!
                  Specially when it's 101 in the shade here.
                  Here is my inlaws crib...thats why I really like it!!!!!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Now thats funny

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                      I actually hired a guide and I believe he thought I'd puss out quick. In the end it was he who said "I'm ready to go"......I didn't have any problem with that at all!

Comment

Thats a sweet place when are we going fishing???? I will get the beer, looks like you got us a place to stay.

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                        Specially when it's 101 in the shade here.
                        Here is my inlaws crib...thats why I really like it!!!!!

Comment

Nice report AP. Glad to see the topwater bite has picked up. So are you going to stick another 9lb flounder this year or what

Comment

I love how fast these threads can change, from AP's flounder report to hot toddy to being sick to waders to Fly Fishing in Colorado in about 20 posts!!

Sorry for the hijack AP.
                            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Boy Texas is sure looking good!!!!!!! They will have there work cut out for them this week though, should be a good game . Couldn't resist throwing some football in there too LOL

If I see another 9lber it would be hard not to stick her, but I will definatly let her swim this time. Maybe try and get a pic if she will hold still long enough LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......
                              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Lol yes they are..BUT so is Tech. We def have our work cut out for us though. Man as I speak there are already 1500 people camped out. If I didn't have exams and presentations all week I would be out there

Comment

Working...
                                X