Galv Channel Flounder & West Bay 12/03/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galv Channel Flounder & West Bay 12/03/09

Went in to work early for a few hours this am and then FP10 and I made a quick wade in the channel looking for some flounder with the 100 or so other people. I didn't expect that much traffic on a Thursday.
    We caught 4 on gulps and only saw 2 others caught. Oh yeah....Did I tell you that Jeremy only caught 1 And it was the smallest at 15".
    The other 3 (that I caught) were 16, 17 and 20 1/2.

GSB called and had nobody to go this afternoon, so I bugged out and we hit west bay looking for some trout in the winter holes. Caught 1 red 18" and only had 1 other bite in 2 hours.
    The winter patterns should be here soon.

I guess I shouldn't post up my secret spot.....Oops! Noone ever fishes there!

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice Job! Glad you guys were able to sneak out before the snow storm hits
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Weather wasn't as cold as I thought i would be. i was a little on the warm side but not so much as to start shedding clothes.

We didn't find the big girl, but we gave it a go!
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice report guys.

Comment

Hey, why didn't you black out the background? : ) The old boat looks pretty good at that distance don't you think?
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

good job in the cold. man that is a huge landing net haha
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

nice catch chip and jeremy ........man it looks cold in the water.....is that my house in the distance
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

hey chip....nice job....
                Captain Glenn Stevens
                Coastal Guide Service
                www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thats what its all about!! Nice job guys...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great job guys, at least someone got to go out and give it a shot.

Comment

Nice job. Thinking about going this weekend for flounder.

Comment

These guys come trolling up yesterday afternoon and ask if I'm kenny.......like Chip didn't know! I had NO idea who they were. I thought they were just more autograph seekers! LMAO
                        It was very slow. I had three trout with nothing over 18".
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

nice job yall.congrats
                          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice fishing guys.
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report and pics. Thanks Chip-once again, you fooled the fish in bad conditions. Do you have "Fish Pheramone" (sp?)juice you put in the water? Dang man!!! Take me with ya!!! (work won't let me go when you go though, but I enjoy "living" it through these reports!).
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X