Tough Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Fishing

I waded some mud in a South shore cove West of here for a while mid-morning. The tides today were about two feet above normal and the water had virtually no movement. Didn't even get a bite.

It did get foggy as a sombeech while I was out!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Better than I did here at work!!

Comment

Kenny

Has high has the tide was this morning they have been in your garage! LOL

Hard to get on them when the water is like that. I believe West Bay is behind with these high tides we are having. The marshes are still full of shrimp and until the water drops out of there and stays out for a day or two it's going to be the same. There are some decent schools in the Bay but I don't think they have all migrated there yet. Gater

Comment

Kenny,
        pretty slow over all today...tc caught 3 from 16" i caught one about the same
        REALLY foggy !!!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

tide was still up i just got back from tiki on business and still foggy as a every.hope tomorrow will be the day in west bay....see ya'll on the water.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks for the report. If I can get out tomorrow I may try some spots along the north shore in the afternoon.

Comment

TXWhaler 22 and I will be grinding the shell for a big girl in the am.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

You better be wearing "seeing in da fog glasses"......
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

with three pairs of eyes on the boat i still think we won't see chit.....were not gonna be on the water bright and early..and the sun ain't gonna burn it off .......play the hand your dealt
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

It was foggy getting off the water tonight. zero zero in some places on the Trinity. I'm not even going duck hunting all my spots are flooded out and I had to hunt an area I hadn't scouted previously. I was shocked at how high the tide was especially with the N wind we had for so long. The river was down 3' but still 2' high good luck out there tomorrow guys.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hey Kenny! This is Txwhaler22's brother Scott in Florida!...your Florida/Buras Flats Cat team member...sorry you didn't make it to fish with us in the 10k islands...my 90 Yammie had problems...the motor took a saltwater bath about 3 yrs ago and developed a bad bearing knock...brand new 90 being installed next week!! Just curious ..do you know your top end speed and your average fuel burn on your new 90?...wish i had the extra 3 yr warranty but now i have to pay for it....Like to do a trip back to Buras with y'all...Spring??

Comment

Working...
                      X