Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froggie 12/13

I made a new friend today on West Bay,

When Charlie (Charlie's Custom Rods) and I got back to ramp at 3:30 this afternoon it seemed as froggie as when we left. We fished hard for 4 keeper trout and 1 keeper redfish. Let me tell you sports fans, somedays the catching is awesome and somedays the company is awesome, today the company was awesome. We released a few undersized redfish and a few undersized trout, I lost a really good trout almost in hand, key word, almost. Our keepers 22, 17, 17, and 16 inch trout and a 21 inch redfish.

Let me tell you, Charlie can fish, build rods, and talk, we got a lot of casting practice and did a bunch of talking today, Thanks Charlie I enjoyed today.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nwilkins; December 13, 2009, 09:47 PM. Reason: chuck

great report.....Thanks Neil. It was interesting navigating through that stuff!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Glad you guys had fun

Charlie sure does make some killer rods
      Capt. Thomas Barlow
      281-827-6815
      www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

nice catch there.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

thanks for the report...
          always an adventure out there!!
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for the report!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Glad you were able to put a few in the box!
              Scott
              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks for the report. !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Way to get out there!

Comment

Good job guys! i was in the office yesterday and couldnt even see past the window when i was 30 stories up.

Comment

Nice report-thanks! It was foggy in Nacogdoches also!!

Wish I was fishing instead of hunting, but only 3 weekends left to hunt!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice! Thanks for the report and it is always nice to meet new friends. One day we will fish together
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

WTG!! nice pictures

Comment

Great trip Niel. Fishing was tough but it makes you feel good when you can put something in the boat under those conditions.

Thanks for the trip and I look forword to doing it again soon.

Charlie

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                            I made a new friend today on West Bay,

When Charlie (Charlie's Custom Rods) and I got back to ramp at 3:30 this afternoon it seemed as froggie as when we left. We fished hard for 4 keeper trout and 1 keeper redfish. Let me tell you sports fans, somedays the catching is awesome and somedays the company is awesome, today the company was awesome. We released a few undersized redfish and a few undersized trout, I lost a really good trout almost in hand, key word, almost. Our keepers 22, 17, 17, and 16 inch trout and a 21 inch redfish.

Let me tell you, Charlie can fish, build rods, and talk, we got a lot of casting practice and did a bunch of talking today, Thanks Charlie I enjoyed today.

Comment

Working...
                            X