Seawolf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seawolf.

Hit Seawolf yesterday before noon. Nothing, my dad caught a batterie and a couple of bottom rigs and a small sandie. But while we're sitting there here comes a guy and parks within casting distance. I was in the back of our boat and was actually fishing where he parked . We ran to the otherside of Seawolf and nada. Ran over to the Bolivar ferry landing and nada. Then the fog came back and we turned around. By a tanker ship that was out there that was clearly visible before the fog came back was a bunch of birds working but couldn't get the fish to bite. Ran back to the yacht basin and saw a bunch of dolphins on the way. Oh and saw a puffer fish inflated swimming in circles on the top.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Yeah it gets tougher this time of year for the flattys, the more the water temp drops the more flounder head out.
    Last edited by dbarham; December 14, 2009, 05:54 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the report.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

almost went for the same trip...decided to hit west bay instead
        thanks for the report.i hope we can score some more flatties before the new year!!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Guess it was just a recently release puffer.

Comment

thanks for the report.last sunday was like that for me.......good luck next time
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Glad you got out anyway. beats a sharp stick in the eye...............and a bunch of other stuff that ain't as fun as fishing! ; )
              Scott
              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

tough day.thanks for the report
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

try and try again
                  Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Working...
                  X