Wbay 10.22.14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 10.22.14

Walked in to high water about 5pm last night. Thought I would post up a little incentive for you Redfish Roundup anglers this weekend. I'm going to be out of town and I can never catch any good reds on tournament day anyway!

3 inch Gulp on a weedless jig head over grass. Lots of bait, just before dark. One right at 26 and 6lbs on the boga, the other a little over 27 and about 7.25 on the boga. 13 or 14 lbs with the live bonus...that weight probably won't win on Saturday, but I bet it will get you in the neighborhood....good luck.
    Attached Files

Nice stringer!!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Nice!.Don't doubt those fish.I have seen 2 reds like that win many a tournament.Now,I agree when you say that may not win,but I'll take those fish all day.I would like my chances of being in the $ with 14lbs.Good job.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

The Barlow's are going to weigh in 18 or 19 lbs if Thomas is in Alaska working Kayla will weigh in 20 lbs lol
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          The Barlow's are going to weigh in 18 or 19 lbs if Thomas is in Alaska working Kayla will weigh in 20 lbs lol
          Thomas will be there!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

2 very nice Reds.

Comment

Nice reds
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for the report. One thing I miss the most about the coast are those quick walk in trips.

Comment

Very nice reds . Now , if they will be there earlier than sunset .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                    Thanks for the report. One thing I miss the most about the coast are those quick walk in trips.
                    Yeah , one should be so fortunate ! Its an excursion and effort for me to get to the water from I-10 and beltway 8 west side Houston . That's why I fish all day if I can .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X