drifted west bay a bit today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifted west bay a bit today

have guests in from out of town so drifted west bay for a couple of hours with shrimp and a popping cork. we had 5 trout and 1 red, all too small.
    the water level is way low. you pretty much had to stay on plane in jones lake.
    michelle

We were hunting West Bay and saw 2-3 boats that ran aground... I love cruising in 4" of water all day long... Stay out of my honey holes
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

low tide was a killer today.......hope tomorrow is better.......only thing we caught in west bay was little ole flounder.from what i've been hearing it was a tough day all around.......nice weather today.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I spent a couple of hours mainly touring...hit a couple of spots and struck out so congrats on your drift Michelle you did well to catch dinks today...
        sigpic

Comment

The high pressure.i take it took the bite away.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            The high pressure.i take it took the bite away.
            thats what i was wondering out in the boat....i was right after all.....
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Pressure is all wrong right now

Comment

We fished from sun up till 2 today and caught 2 trout and 2 reds.

Broke a couple of fish off that im sure were reds.. It was a slow day for west bay..

Yesterday was the same.. SLOW SLOW SLOW

We need that pressure to drop and the water to warm up a few degree's

I know several of the best fisherman in galveston that caught limited number today as well.
                Capt. Thomas Barlow
                281-827-6815
                www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

I had a great Friday afternoon wading alone in upper West. Three trout 5# to just under 7# and a nice red. Today I waded with my fishing buddy. He had a 5#er early and I had a couple of 18"-20" fish. Then we drifted and caught 4-5 small fish each and he had another 20".
                  Waded the park this afternoon with a few missed bumps and a 2# flounder.
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

best report i've heard of in this bay system kenny. congrats.
                    michelle

Comment

Easy Limit

I had a easy limit of Trout to 7 lbs today in West Bay then I woke up!LOL
                      Yea, it was tough today, Friday was a little better but not much. Gater

Comment

That was a good day, KENNY !! Congratulations.
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

SLOW all weekend!!
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Way to go kenny.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah Kenny WTG!

Comment

Working...
                              X