Fridays Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridays Pics

Here are the fish I couldn't post on Friday night. Thought the rat red was kind of cool...I also added this pic I took at dusk right before heading in to Jamaica Beach. When we saw the mass of birds we obviously thought we would catch a couple more specs BUT none of the birds were feeding...they were just hanging out over the water but with the sunset behind them it was a really cool thing to see...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

next photos...

well I cant seem to get them on here...I'll keep trying because the birds are pretty cool
    sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Cool pics Brad! Lots of spots on that red.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yep you wore Mark out. I missed seeing you Saturday-Mark said you had tough day and ran all over.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X