Waded 3:00 - 5:00 And Nada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waded 3:00 - 5:00 And Nada

Hit an upper bay shell reef and waded for two hours this afternoon with no bites. I threw Corkys & topwaters in waist to mid chest deep water. The tide was just starting to move in and some bait was showing right before I left!
    Our grand daughter is at the house for a few days before Christmas, so I went home and we shot some baskets until dinner. Life is good.......
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Don't feel alone. I paddled West Bay this am for 3 hours and NADA!

Comment

that sucks
      Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

at least u went out..going tomorrow for a duck hunt then wade west bay afterwarrd...iknow its gonna be windy but not gonna stop me lol

Comment

hey Kenny,
          keep that big trout from friday in your mind...
          aahhhhhh you feel even better now ...glad you get some time w/ your granddaughter
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Beats what I did today. Went to work.

Life's still good. Glad you got to spend time with the Grand Daughter.
            Honk if you love Jesus.
            Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Originally posted by only lures View Post
              that sucks
              It's not really that bad.
              I get to go more than most , and you can't always catch 'em. If you could, it'd be called catching and not fishing!
              It was a beautiful Monday afternoon in late December and I was alone on a reef enjoying being in nature. At least I wasn't shoveling snow!
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Yep, it's not all about catching fish. I could in my imagination see you standing on a reef pausing to take in your surroundings and being thankful to be able to be there. I do it everytime I go. Fishing ? Sometimes it's chicken, other times it's feathers. It's all good. Glad you had a good time.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks Kenny-sounds all great.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had a big 0000 on Sunday afternoon -- Didn't even get a bite. Still felt good to be out there though.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                    X