A.m west bay wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.m west bay wade

met explorer21 at his casa and hit the water for some wading until about lunch...not much happened in the way of catching ........sure it was due to the barometric pressure........we caught a few dinks at the first spot....mike changed to top water and bamm back to back hook-ups........then nothing. headed to a shell reef........nada. then we headed sink too your shins mud and after awhile we started hooking up with some flounder but never got them in the net. mike i had a great time lets do it again.......thanks.......man i can't figure out how to load this pics today.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Had fun Chris, it was better then working. We will find them next time!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mud is the key.Needs a little scattered shell with it.Wading this time of year can be tough.Mud and more mud.

Comment

this trout decide to swim up right in face and laugh
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          met explorer21 at his casa and hit the water for some wading until about lunch...not much happened in the way of catching ........sure it was due to the barometric pressure........we caught a few dinks at the first spot....mike changed to top water and bamm back to back hook-ups........then nothing. headed to a shell reef........nada. then we headed sink too your shins mud and after awhile we started hooking up with some flounder but never got them in the net. mike i had a great time lets do it again.......thanks.......man i can't figure out how to load this pics today.
          Where is this sink to your knees mud you speak of? I need a new area to run
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Chris, that is a great picture. BTW, nice camera you got for xmas!

Coe, the water was too deep for you
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Where is this sink to your knees mud you speak of? I need a new area to run
              i wanna hire 2112 to video you running through this area you gotta have all your gear on to.

Comment

I've never been in mud like that in west bay.can show ya knee deep mud in upper Galveston.I'm to old for that deep mud anymore.Just above the ankle is deep enough for me.

Comment

yea..ull get them next time...i want to go again in the am but my friend is too tired to go so i cant go...this sucks lol...tomorrow should be better with the pre cold front coming....good luck to anyone thats going tomorrow

Comment

I'm going tommorrow.To work.I'll be back on the 30th.Ready to fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                      Chris, that is a great picture. BTW, nice camera you got for xmas!

Coe, the water was too deep for you
                      thats funny....its a fuji z33 WP ....should have got some of you but would have gave the spot away.....i know that spot holds some big ones in there.....at the end of the day we started getting hits.......but our phones were going off like crazy.....WORK

Comment

Christmas.His Old Lady don't even know he has it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                          Christmas.His Old Lady don't even know he has it yet.
                          stassney let daddy borrow it.......when you get off the boat lets wade the fuge

Comment

Slick.Bought your daughter a camera that you can use fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                              Slick.Bought your daughter a camera that you can use fishing.
                              she wasn't to happy when i came home and there were two corks attached to the strap.She said daddy you really need to get your own camera

Comment

Working...
                              X