Late bite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late bite

Fished out west today from around 1:00pm till 5:00 and the bite seemed to really turn on as the day got later.I had my best luck with a pink corky devil that I put a little added weight to get it down close to the bottom in the hard incoming tide.Some fish did come on a limetruce tidal surge split tail.Landed more than 30 with no undersize with the biggest at 22in.It seemed that the best water depth was someware arround 3.5 to 4.5ft and the water was gin clear. Best of luck Capt. Clint

Great job Captain Clint! Sorry that I didn't make it today, let's try again next week.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Nice job. thanks for the report. Wish we would have been fishing the incoming later in the day.
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

capt. clint it was the same in east matta as well.........and the same thing you said about the weight in the corky is was sneekypete was telling me on the ride home....great report
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks for the report Capt Clint! We should have waited until the afternoon, but you gotta go when you can!
          Good luck out there today!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report and weighted corky tip !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice Job! Thanks for the report!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report....
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report. I take it you were drifting?

Comment

to deep to wade

Yah I stayed in the boat.

Comment

Working...
                    X