Upper West Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper West Bay

Fished most of the day yesterday. Water temp was 34 in Highland Bayou at 8:00 am, 38 in the ICW, and 46 in Offats. Nothing pescatorial to report.

No hay Pesca?
    See any Fish kill Reely?

Comment

Good to know. Thanks for the report.

Comment

No fish, frozen, or on my line!

Comment

Thanks for the report Mike! It should turn on later in the week!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I was out there today. Didn't fish, just relaxed and ran all over the place and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I ran the north shoreline from karanakawa all the way to the mouth of offats and didn't see on dead fish. One strange thing was the water wasn't clear like it usually is this time of year, it looked like tea. Winds were very light and the tide was ripping in.

Comment

Thanks for the update...Glad the fish casualties seem to be very limited. The bite will turn back on when this insanely high pressure finally drops off a bit.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The tide was WAY out today, I saw crap in the water from the house I have not seen before.

Chip, when will it turn on Looks like a low is heading this way, so you might be right. Sucks about the rain and WINDY conditions coming our way later this week and into the weekend.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The fish don't care about the wind and rain! It keeps people off the water and makes it less crowded for those of us that do go.
                  I know Scott caught some fish today. Even with the high pressure the fish will be feeding with the warming water. It should be on fire by the middle of the week!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If you go, call me I might be able to head out there. My Thursday is openning up.

By the way, the tide was really out today, but moved back in a little this afternoon. With the tides out that far, I would have to say the coves are out of the question!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Water temp was 39-42 when I was out by the way. Can't wait till it gets back in the 50's.

Comment

I with you, wading in 40 degree water.....brrrrr! Oh well, just add a layer or two or three.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i'm going to give it a try thursday and friday if a window opens up with the weather. i don't think i'll wade though.
                          michelle

Comment

I might hit it Thursday, will have to see how the week plays out at work.
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

might hit it wendsday or thursday after i take my exams for school around 12 or soo

Comment

Working...
                              X