slow drifting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slow drifting today

Steve _ A, Hell on Reels, and I went out and drifted a bit this morning between rain showers. We made a drift in Jones where there were several white pelicans piled up, but came up empty. We moved into west bay where we left them biting last week in front of meacoms. Nothing there. We made one more drift in Jones and Steve picked up a small rat red. We called it a day pretty early. Water temp was 47 = 48 degrees most places.
    michelle

Great report Michelle. Thank you.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks Michelle
      sigpic

Comment

Cool at least you tryed.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for reporting in. I get just as much info from a mediocre report as I do a meathaul.

Comment

funny thing is it stopped raining when we got back and hasn't rained since.
            go figure.
            michelle

Comment

Thanks Michelle for the post. BTW, I was talking with Bob at Sport Marine about the JH Performance Boats. I liked the new changes they have incorporated in the boats. He told me you were a good customer.

Comment

We had the same results this am. Will post up a report this evening.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by MELL WADER View Post
                  Thanks Michelle for the post. BTW, I was talking with Bob at Sport Marine about the JH Performance Boats. I liked the new changes they have incorporated in the boats. He told me you were a good customer.

bob was a very nice guy and quite helpful considering i didn't buy the boat from him, i got it from busha in bay city. sport marine built my trolling motor platform and did an awsome job. he's given me alot of info about the boat and what to expect from it. great guy.
                  michelle

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                    We had the same results this am. Will post up a report this evening.
                    i only saw one other boat on the bay and one up the diversionary canal. good luck later, it started raining again.

Comment

I'm glad that at least the guy on the FWE home page caught some trout in upper West recently.
                      I did see a boat anchored in the mouth of Offats about 12:30 today on my way home from work.
                      It's REEEEAL nasty out there right now!
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Yes it is, rain and more rain and wind.

Thanks for the report Michelle. I was seriously thinking about hitting it this afternoon until the sky's openned up.

Chip, looking forward to your report.
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

michelle just doesnt know how to "grind it out" and left too soon.

weather does suck down here..i stayed in my truck under the house for 40 minutes till i got the courage to run upstairs.

Comment

Thanks Michelle -- I'm becoming less and less hopeful for the weekend..
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for reporting. Sounds like a tough day out there!
                              Scott
                              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                              X