Team Okuma Tourney report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Okuma Tourney report

Spot One, no bait, spot 2 no bait, spot 3 we stared seeing bait and caught 1 red and 1 trout on our first drift @ 19". We made the same drift and caught another at 19 and then another 19er on the next drift. By then the boats started showing up and when we looked back there were 12 behind us.
    We decided to hit some other spots and see if we could upgrade. Next spot had no bait, but the next spot was covered with mullet. Unfortunately it was also covered with Jeremy the Potlicker, so we found no fish there.
    We moved back to our original drift and caught another at 19", lot a couple of bigger ones including one that was really big and a few reds before heading in to clean up and run to the weigh in.
    It was a great tourney. Good to meet a few more guys that I hadn't met and see all the rest of y'all.

Good to see Thomas out and about!

Last edited by imhammer; January 18, 2010, 06:14 PM.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice report, you have to love Jeremy! I guess it did not help that he was pulling his pants down, that would make me run as well.

Nice pics.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

you and mell wader did good.....
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice report and pics. thanks.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hey it was nice to meet you guys. We had a very tough tourny day as well. Hats off to those guys who did good.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, I fished E Matty today with a new FWE Member and my son, I caught 1 fish today, she measured 21 inches on the #, day late and a dollar short.

Comment

Chip....... Great job glad we got to see you out there
              you were really easy to spot on Alberts boat!!
              way to get on em early...we didnt catch a fish till 11:30
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

nice pics congrats on the finish too!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice report Chip. You did good.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You came and tried to potlick our spot. We were there first!!!

Comment

Nice report!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                        You came and tried to potlick our spot. We were there first!!!

Everyone was there before the last...next time call before you go into MY spot!

Thanks for the report Chip...at least yall scored a few!
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

That is exactly what I told Chip. I am sure a million people have fished his honey hole before him and another million after he is long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                            That is exactly what I told Chip. I am sure a million people have fished his honey hole before him and another million after he is long gone.
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X