1/8/10 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8/10 report

Started out of Fat Boys about 8:00 am headed to Meacoms, made a drift or two= nothing
    then drifted about 2 mud streaks = nothing
    went back to Confed. reef where i caught 2 on Wed. and drifted a gut that went from about 3' water into 6' water back into 3' . Each drift I would pick up at least one trout.
    all small trout, caught about 12 and only 4 where keepers. release all.

I wish I could have made it to the Tourney, sounds like it was fun, and I would have liked to meet some of you.

Thanks for the report.....Come by Friday for the meeting.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

This report was from the 18th not the 8th
      sorry

Comment

thanks for the report...im heading out tomorrow for sure this time lol...ill post it up tomrorow

Comment

Good report Paddy. Good going-heck I aint even wet a line for over two weeks. Thanks!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X