West Of jamaica Beach Sun/Mon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Of jamaica Beach Sun/Mon

For the past 2 days we've been trying to find some fish west of jamacia beach and have had no luck at all. We've tried a few of our favorite coves depth of about 2-3ft and a few reefs right off the intercoastal.
    Any suggestions on fish west of jamaica Beach?

tide should be back to normal it should be better in the coves now..go back and try it again

Comment

It is also warming up, so the coves should turn on. I would hit it again soon.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

find some coves with soft mud that gradually goes to a flat and fish that bottom change........most important find the bait.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

So there is a such thing as hard mud.

Comment

Hard mud is good for fat, old, out of shape people.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
              So there is a such thing as hard mud.
              did you just post up to muddy this thread or make me laugh

Comment

I know thats right.My soft mud days are close to over.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  did you just post up to muddy this thread or make me laugh
                  Sneeky had you in some mud,HUH
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Just giving you a hard mud time.

Comment

i must have hung up on some ike's leftovers in snake island ........i walked over to it and tired to get off whatever i hung it up on and i sunk up to my knees and started to panick....i got one foot out and the other one and just cut the line.this happen ed right before the weigh'in sunday.....roger on that lurefisher.mudd and sneeky go hand&hand...lol

Comment

Sorry Tro-Tout kinda hijacked your post;I fished the tourny Sun.from Jamaica west.I saw no sign of life.I don't even think I saw a bird or people.I think north shoreline or east of Jamaica is best.

Comment

i agree..find some coves with mud especially with reefs..ill be out there somewhere tomorrow lol

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                            Sorry Tro-Tout kinda hijacked your post;I fished the tourny Sun.from Jamaica west.I saw no sign of life.I don't even think I saw a bird or people.I think north shoreline or east of Jamaica is best.
                            Every time we go east of jamacia we catch fish. We just wanted to find fish closer to home. It's a long run from sea-isle to confederate area.
                            We'll fiind some this week-end

Comment

Good luck Thanks for the report.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X