• Show
Clear All

• Saturdays catch

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	576696
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

That's great .... you Dan the man . But , that's it ? Details , man . Who , what , where , when . I ventured out Saturday in the teeth of the east wind and all I caught was a cold . At least I was able to see how my back would hold up after my back surgery .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catch, homeboy! You get a new boat?

Comment

lol, Rays boat. details when I get back from breakfast. I thought I saw you in west bay plugger.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          Nice catch, homeboy! You get a new boat?
          Lmfao ,if it not in your boat where you think ! Lol
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice catching Spook. I was wanting to get out, but I didn't like the high pressure and wind.
            Decided to go buy some oysters and pig out and sleep.Repeat...Repeat.
            Good to hear your back is doing well Henry!!

Comment

I wasn't in west bay .... Looks like I shoulda been with Spook Man and company .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Ray took my father-in-law Jay and I out Sat. morning. we left the boat house at 6am and made the 40 min ride to west bay. drifted scattered shell and reefs in 2 to 5ft of water. water was good gut itwas a bit windy. all fish caught on plastics. bass assasins, little johns, cocahoe minnows and chicken boys in all kinds of colors. didn't really matter they were hitting everything! we headed home around 1:30 and they were still biting. had a good time Ray! thanks again! how's that plugger?

Comment

Nice catching!!!!
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    That's great .... you Dan the man . But , that's it ? Details , man . Who , what , where , when . I ventured out Saturday in the teeth of the east wind and all I caught was a cold . At least I was able to see how my back would hold up after my back surgery .
                    How the back do Henry?
                    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Yesterday was the second time I took out the kayak since my September 22 back surgery . I did ok I think . I'm not sure about a rough bay boat ride yet . I had a young man come up and help me load the yak onto the truck . Maybe it was the red face , trembling legs , raspy groans , and face dripping sweat that gave me away .

Comment

Working...
                      X