Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Hit west and found a little bird action on top of shell 4 to 6 ft of water. No big size 16 to 17 but limit came quick. Boat washed fished cleaned showered and sitting on the couch now. Hit moring glory down south on 1/8 stand up jig. And to the guy in the sea pro.... If you want to fish out of a pathfinder all you had to do is ask. Potlick 101...

Gotta love potoickers. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good going! I had these guys cut us of about 2 weeks ago using their trolling motor. I asked them if we were in their way and they said "No, we are just drifting through".

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Gotta love technology... Now we can call out those who are either to stupid or just dont give a damn about others.. I had a blue wave do that to me about a month ago while we were wading. I thought he waa going to give me a lift back to my boat.lol...must be a secret blue wave owners meeting they go to on how to piss others off so you can fush productive water the wrong way. Just cause your bank or credit union loaned you the cash to buy a boat doesnt make you a fisherman. Some people

Comment

I was sitting on the north shoreline yesterday morning about 0530. Along came a boat I kept spotlighting them off. I guess they didn't have a plan B. They pull In about 50 to 75 yards from us. Out come the decoys the loud talking and the retarded duck calling began. The only birds in the sky were seagull? I heard one of the guys say "aren't we to close to those guys over there"? One of the other ones said "their not hunting". You can't fix stupid lol, I'll sure be glad when duck season is over.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

How did you do yesterday?i was loading my rods in the boat and ran back inside for more jackets. Ended up sitting on the couch the rest of the day. That wind was killer..

Comment

Today

Not a fish, after the duck hunter invasion I lost a lot of interest. Plus it was a cold morning. It wasn't very long after that I was on my couch lol.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                I was sitting on the north shoreline yesterday morning about 0530. Along came a boat I kept spotlighting them off. I guess they didn't have a plan B. They pull In about 50 to 75 yards from us. Out come the decoys the loud talking and the retarded duck calling began. The only birds in the sky were seagull? I heard one of the guys say "aren't we to close to those guys over there"? One of the other ones said "their not hunting". You can't fix stupid lol, I'll sure be glad when duck season is over.
                LMAO!

Comment

Not a fish, after the duck hunter invasion I lost a lot of interest. Plus it was a cold morning. It wasn't very long after that I was on my couch lol.

Lmao

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Out come the decoys the loud talking and the retards began duck calling.

This sounds better to me.

Comment

It was brutal... My hats off to you. Plus when that rain set in..

Comment

Lmao !

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Decoy spreads attract 8 pound trout tho.

Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                          X