Weekend Report and New Boat I want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Report and New Boat I want

Went down early to beat the crowds and fished Thursday-Monday. Great fishing, for me at least, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Fished the same spot those three mornings and have the photos from Th and Fri here. Note the spec in the pic with the flounder. I dont catch many big trout and it was 26"...needless to day I was pretty pumped. Saturday I was my buddy Mark and we kept another 8 trout and went in by 9...no pic of those. Th and Fri and boated around and caught more dinks than I could count...lot of fun. Sunday was weird...complete shut out. Fished the exact same spot, same time, everything and NADA. Went in at 9. Monday also looked like it would be a skunk day so I said forget it and went red hunting. Found em in a back lake and just hammered them for for an hour. Took home one for the grill and released everything else. One spot produced maybe 15 reds...most small but the one 27" I took home. Great time as I love catching them boogers.

Finally, on Monday I saw this "boat" in the turning basin in Sea Isle. I want one...slap a trolling motor on her and won't ever need to come home. Think she might come with green flares too so I can call Sandy to come visit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1147.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	576962Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1150.JPG
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	576964Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1148.JPG
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	576963
    sigpic

Sounds like you had a Great Labor Day weekend.
    WTG!!

Comment

Sounds like great trips!!! Good job!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

A great weekend for you guys !
        Dont be shooting off any green flares.
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice work!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

WTG Brad!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Very nice Brad!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Did a lot better than me. Nice fish.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                X