Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report Michelle, Scott & Keith!

Comment

I knew I should have gone down there. The water was fresh in Seabrook.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        Yeah well where's my ice chest?
        I keep it in my car and just haven"t made it all the way down there yet. I am going to give it to Lawrence (The Greek) so he can bring it to you next time he goes down there.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

definitely good to hear

Comment

Nice going and nice pics !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I didn't know if "assonate" was a new hip-hop term that my kids have yet to fill me in on or if he was refering to something he did in the port-o-can again...........

Comment

Nice report and pics-thanks.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Really nice catch, thanks for posting.
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                  X