X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/11 WBay report

Brrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!

LMAO
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LOL
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

lol

Comment

Hopefully no more "burr" soon!! Good one Tikitrash!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

40 degrees with a 21 mph. North wind and rising barometer. I'm having lunch then thinking about going.......I'm not sure if I'm that crazy, maybe...!
            If I was on the mainland side of the bay it would make a decision easier. Maybe I'll take a nap instead.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

LOL

Yeah, I don't mind telling everybody my favorit spot !! IN FRONT OF MY FIREPLACE !!

Comment

LOL

Favorite I am an Aggie, but I can spell!! I just can type.

Comment

i tried to go out around 11 and made it as far as saying hi to clint and thomas at thomas' new house. i made one attempt at the highland bayou bridge w/ the wind and water both flying thru the bridge and aborted that attempt and went home. i may try later this afternoon.
                  michelle

Comment

Well it's 3:00 and the wind is 15 NNW barometer dropping. I'm gonna hit a cove for a while if I can find some bait. I just don't feel like the long run up and over.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Good luck Kenny, let us know how you do.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                      X