Well That Didn't Take Long.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well That Didn't Take Long.....

I went out for a couple of hours and it was miserable. Water temp in the bay was 44.3 and 46.5 in the canals.
    Windy and rough didn't get a bite, except maybe frostbite!

I had to come in for our 40th. Anny dinner out.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Can't believe you went out there in those crazy conditions.

Might take a while for the bite to turn back on...a few days of sunshine maybe.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

kenny........ happy 40th annieversy man!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Kenny.......U R as nuts as we thought!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Went out at 3:00 and caught 4 trout. 1 - 28" and it was bone chilling cold.

Comment

saw your truck at the ramp and i thoughtthe man is out of his mind !! congrats to the mrs for puttin up with you for 40 years
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Charge kenny!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Bledsinger View Post
                Both of you are crazy....But I have been called that many times!
                Nice cathin'.......That 28"er would be worth the cold!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
                  saw your truck at the ramp and i thoughtthe man is out of his mind !! congrats to the mrs for puttin up with you for 40 years

X2

Comment

Albert went out for a bit yesterday he said it was too cold lol
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

kenny........ happy 40th annieversy man!

Comment

happy anny!!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

40 years !! that's getting to be not the norm... congratulations !!
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Bledsinger View Post
                            Weather conditions... you never know what may happen if you try. Very nice fish, congratulations for the fish and the go gittem attitude. Post a REAL report ? I haven't checked out all the reports yet.
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Congrats Kenny to you and yours...........I'm closing in on 33...I respect it !
                              " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                              Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Working...
                              X