west bay reds 2-14-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west bay reds 2-14-10

Put in at Lutes, I hate to say the water was fresh because fresh waters for drinking and I wouldn't want to taste this nasty stuff. Headed out into lower west bay and drifted a crab trap line and CPR'd some nice Reds. We could not find any bait to speak of...water was glass til about 11:00 am....no trout to be found....off the water at 1:30. Largest red landed was 31" 10lb. smallest was 27".
    Wife told me this was alot better than flowers and candy.
    Attached Files

Those are some pigs....Nice report!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice job.Reeltime and I fished from 10:30 to to 4:30 1 dink trout.I n fact I've spent 15 hours on the water the past 2 days with no fish.Guess I shouldn't be telling that.
      Last edited by fuzzy; February 14, 2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

best report i've seen all weekend, congrats.
        michelle

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
          Nice job.Reeltime and I fished from 10:30 to to 4:30 1 dink trout.I n fact I've spent 15 hours on the water the past 2 days with no fish.Guess I shouldn't be telling that.
          Sure you should. The fishing has been tough and that's what you should report.
          I think I'll wait until we get a warming trend, which doesn't look like it's going to be in the near future.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Awesome! Nice report and Pics!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Great job!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

man we may have saw bait surface 2 or 3 times it was tough.....it was a good day for fishing but a bad day for catching.......here's to full stringers........btw i wish a had a lady that would let v-day be spent on the water.......nice reds
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Good Yob...!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Dah wasn't you on the water today.I.m slow that was a joke.When I dropped reeltime of his lady came out and gave me a hug.She said thank you for getting him out of my hair today.Would be some smileys.For some reason I can't post em on this site.

Comment

Those are definitely some solid fish...thanks for the report.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Nice fishing!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

thx for da report
                          Captain Glenn Stevens
                          Coastal Guide Service
                          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Great job, I would much rather catch and release a red than keep a trout.
                            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Good catching!

Comment

Working...
                              X