West 3/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West 3/7

Launched at Fat Boys a little after we wanted to but that was ok because it was my first time in West without someone to "guide" me. Hit N. Deer with no luck. Took a quick drift on the way out no luck or bait. Went to check out the N. Shoreline, but it was a little windy for me. We went in to Greens and nailed 3 trout. Saw a 2 mud streaks on the way out on the far shoreline. Drifted one, but not a bump then I realized we were only in 1-2' of water. Went back to N. Deer and caught a trout. Saw Michelle's mullet while we were out there. He said he has been running all around West hiding from Albert, and then proceded to tell me that all of his freinds and family are staying out of West because of Alberts newly acquired taste for baked mullet. Any ways back at Fat Boys before noon with 4 trout 16"-20". We need to keep Albert down in Baffin so the mullet will come back to West!!
    Last edited by FP10; March 8, 2010, 02:46 PM.

that's cool, you are the second person posting that my mullet are safe and still in the area. i had no idea it was albert keeping them away.
    4 trout for now is good!! congrats.
    michelle

Comment

Thanks. I take it as a great personal win since it was my first time on west and I had David(fishclutz) with me who has never fished out there. We each caught 2.

Comment

good job jeremy!!

Comment

Jeremy your a Mullet!

Comment

Come on Albert it was funny!!

Comment

nice trip,congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to get out there and run the bay. You will learn quickly what you can and can't do out there!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Not bad for runnin it by yourself for the first time.

Thanks for the report
                  "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

good job jeremy!!4 trout is good!! ull get them next time

Comment

Thanks for reporting, good job!
                      Scott
                      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Good report Jeremy. Thanks.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jeremy, I didn't know West Bay had mullet that big!
                          Last edited by WestEndAngler; March 8, 2010, 04:27 PM. Reason: Jeremy just lost his powers b/c he edited the Founders post
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                            Come on Albert it was funny!!
                            Jeremy, I thought is was extremely clever and funny. I really wish you could explain to everyone how you catch those big mullet. You have a knack at finding them.

Comment

lol you mofos. But hey now you crybaby. Why don't you put back up that real photo of you catching that hardhead?????? You can put them up of someone else, but you can't keep your own up?? Sounds pretty chicken**** to me....

Comment

Working...
                              X