Short trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short trip

Ran out in the extreme fog with Ron. First spot caught 2 small trout. 2nd spot nada, 3rd spot nada and then Ron got a call that he needed to run to the hospital to be with his mom. Please say a prayer for her!
    Ended up fishing about an hour and a half for 2 dinks. Boat ran great though!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Chip, all that planning?? Sorry to hear about Ron's Mom. Prayers sent. Apparantly spot one was the one you should have stuck to. Next time brother..
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Yep....There is always next time. I think the planning is almost as fun as the fishing. I thought about driving down to the island after seeing the fog, but glad we didn't since he had to get back.
      Yeah.....I was planning to go back to spot one for the end of the day, but there was quite a bit of bait at our last spot, but we had to leave.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Gosh, I'm seein' spots before my eyes.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Good you made it out Hammer, its starting to get better fo sho
          "Dream Team Charter Member"

Comment

At least you got out.thanks for the report
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

First of all prayers sent do my dear friend Ron Johnson's mother... Glad to here yawl got out and gave it a try...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Praying for Ron's mom and family.
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                X