N. Shoreline 3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. Shoreline 3/11

Hit it about 3:30 throwing tops in the fog with no takers so i switched to a pink Corky devil and fished it pretty fast. The bite was light and I missed several. Ended up with four 4-5# released.
    While I was fishing two guys in a jon boat rode up. I hollered at 'em and told them to park it and walk in.... one of 'em was a tall sumbiatch. They never acknowledged that I was there, stomped up and down and left?
    It was REEEEL foggy this afternoon IFR running only.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I said Hi Kenny, but never heard you say anything back.....Sorry to run up on you in the fog!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice going Kenny.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        I said Hi Kenny, but never heard you say anything back.....Sorry to run up on you in the fog!
        You guys left pretty quick! Did you find some fish?
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Still sounds like a pretty productive wade to me...thanks for the report.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            You guys left pretty quick! Did you find some fish?
            He had to go to the hospital. His mom was being taken to the ER, so we bailed.

I almost dropped him at the ramp and went back out, but it was so foggy I couldn't see 100 yds.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
              He had to go to the hospital. His mom was being taken to the ER, so we bailed.

I almost dropped him at the ramp and went back out, but it was so foggy I couldn't see 100 yds.
              make that foggy and dark!
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice wade,congrats
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  make that foggy and dark!
                  that was some nasty fog. i went to look at campbells during the slack tide and hit a big patch coming back thru the causeway. very uncomfortable navigating around there. it was almost like san franciso, the bridge just appeared.
                  michelle

Comment

nice
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Way to go Kenny!

Comment

Working...
                      X