Beat the drum at SLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the drum at SLP

Found them hungry on Saturday. I doubt I'm giving away any big secrets to you Drum tournament folks. Just plain fun to catch and release. Fresh crab, on the bottom, super secret location close to KOA camp ground. I hope to bring the kids out to catch them this weekend.
    Attached Files

Hey Hydra Man-You fish the AADE? BTW, that was a super secret spot!! Yep.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice catch,yep,that is the secret spot.in the water lol
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It's beginning to look reel ugly around here!.......nice pic
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Secret spot

I will say this, for anyone trying to launch out of the SLP park ramp, good luck. The low tides and silted in channel made it entertaining to watch - even skinny boats had the motor tilted up and were blowing mud. That ramp could really use a dredging.

Comment

Thanks for the report, we have two kids coming down for spring break this weekend, might have to give it a shot. Really want to see the kids catch some fish!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

That KOA ramp has always been pretty bad and silted-sometimes it's fun to watch folks there.

Hydra-Yep, I fish AADE T-been doing so since year two of it. Won reds twice, sheepies placed, bought last year's winner's door prize. This year doesn't look like a boat door prize is planned - at least not a $20k rig.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra Man View Post
                I will say this, for anyone trying to launch out of the SLP park ramp, good luck. The low tides and silted in channel made it entertaining to watch - even skinny boats had the motor tilted up and were blowing mud. That ramp could really use a dredging.
                We had three boats stuck at the same time a couple of weeks ago.. Think my legs still hurt from pushing! Get's really bad out at the end..
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                X